Friday, January 11, 2013

Wooden Spoons and other utensils from Christmas 2012!

Now that everyone has gotten their Christmas presents, I can post pictures of what I made for people.  Today I am posting pictures of what I made for my sister-in-law.  Here are two different angles.  There are two butter knives, one made of maple and the other of walnut.  Then there is a maple stirrer.  Laughter gave me one a couple years back and we love using it for stirring soup and mixing batter.  It is a very useful tool.  Then, of course, is the main event - the walnut spoon.  That baby is beautiful.  You can see some if its beauty in the pictures, but my camera doesn't do it justice.  It has a nice deep bowl, a slightly tapered handle...  It is a joy to hold.  At least I think so.  I will have to find out how my sister-in-law likes them after she has used them for a few months.




No comments: